OK, I know I am a self confessed Mac fan, but I cannot help but think that the PSVita’s menu system would be waaayy better if it was like Windows 8 (or, like the new PS Store).
It’s not that I hate the bubbles, but the Vita represents cutting edge, top of the range gaming, those bubbles… don’t.
With that in mind, & a spare hour this evening, here is my proposed redesign…
What do you think?
Source - Me :)
Just wanted to respread the word on this! Come on Sony, lets see something like this for our lovely, grown up Vita’s!
I think Microsoft already has a monopoly on the uglybox style of interface. Though, I wouldn’t mind other arrangements of our bubbles, or maybe the ability to scale them up a bit. Along with the ability to have more pages. Or maybe the ability to collapse them down and then select from the thumbnails.
Gaming goal for 2013
I think I have a gaming goal now for 2013. It’s not too terribly difficult of one though.
I’m going to try and finish all of my remaining Gamecube games. There’s not too terribly many of them left though.
1. Zelda: Wind Waker (I played this in 2003 nearly to the end. I just restarted tonight and I’m down to the final sequence of 5 bosses. I’ve finished the room with the 4 bosses blocking the door, which is where I was stuck back then. Continuing a game after almost a decade… Something I’ve done a couple of times before. This will be the first 3d zelda game I’ll finish though.
2. Zelda: Twilight Princess. I haven’t really even started this one yet.
3. Skies of Arcadia: Legends. I played this a bit 10 years ago, but never got very far.
4. Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Part of the zelda collection disc for gamecube. One I started on the N64 but never finished.
I’ve shifted Ocarina of Time over to the 3DS, and I lost my disc for Paper Mario and the 1000 year door, so these 4 are all that remains of my gamecube collection.
Finish all GBA games. Another old system I’m keeping around for just a few games.
1. Zelda: Link to the Past. I’m maybe half-way through this one.
2. Final Fantasy 6. Just starting, but I need to find the darn thing first. I’m sure I will though, else this will get shifted to the less impressive PS1 version.
3. Advance Wars 2. I got some distance into this before.
4. Breath of Fire 2. I’m a short distance into this.
5. Super Dodgeball Advance. I just stumbled on this game at a used game store some time back. It was the only GBA thing they had that was worthwhile.
Because the built in commenting system in tumblr is so atrocious, I’m making this post for the discussion of the NRA vs Video Games debate that seems to be happening and the misconceptions therein.
Posted to my other blog, follow the link and comment there.
Hah, another schlock reference.
Stargate & Tapwave…
I was watching Stargate Season 8, in particular, the episode “Endgame”
Carter’s using a device at 16:16 to scan alien technology… That device? A tapwave zodiac game system/PDA. Also, I just spotted it in Stargate Atlantis too.
Almost as amusing as the manual controls on Farscape being a painted Trackman Marble FX trackball.
Interesting. I wonder what congress wil do?
Woohoo! 100/100. I’m glad the game is shaping up to my expectations of it…
Too bad this is online only, it’d be great for this weekend.
Hah! Accidentally altering the neighbour’s router…